Inflatable Water Play Equipment 9 Layers High Air Tightness Marine Launching Rubber Ship Airbags
Inflatable Air Bag
Inflatable Air Bag is also called as ship airbag, ship launching airbag, ship rubber airbag, boat salvage airbags, inflatable airbag, ship lifting bag, air balloon, made by rubber & multi layer of rubber-dipped tire fabric. Airbags are widely used in launching and landing ship/ boat/vessel, lifting and moving heavy objects, caisson floating, marine engineering. Rubber airbags are very popular among shipyard, ship owner, and marine supplies company now.
Why Choose Florescence
Florescence has our own factory which manufacture rubber products for over 20 years, so we are the factory direct seller, we are more professional than other companies. FLORESCENCE Inflatable Air Bags are exported to many countries, such as Indonesia, Singapore, America, Romania, etc. Florescence Inflatable Air Bags can be manufatured in various sizes and types according to the clients' requirements.
Structure of Inflatable Air Bag
1. Airbag body
The airbagbody is composed by natural rubber and strength fiber material through vulcanization progressing
2. Terminal iron part
The terminal iron part is made of cast iron, it is combined closely with the airbag body, one end is for pulling when you move it, and the other end if for charging and discharging the air.
Advantages of Florescence Inflatable Air Bag
1.Dia1.5/1.8m airbag stock available, quick delivery.
2.Lifespan:can be re-used for 65-80 times,10 years
3.Guaranteed period:12 months
4.Certificates:CCS, BV,ISO etc.
5.Provide repair kits.
6.Material:natural rubber, rubber-dipped nylon cord fabric
7.Factory with over 20 years' experience
Application of Ship Launching Bag
1. Airbag for ship upgrading, conversion or new/repair launching (Ship launching airbags)
2. Airbag for hoisting and transporting heavy goods up to 10,000 tonnes structure
3. Marine airbag for salvaging sunken ship or heavy immersed steel structure weighing up to few thousand tonnes
4. Airbag for architecture engineering
5. Container for storing and transporting gas, corrosive chemical liquid and pure water
6. Rubber bag for ship ballast
7. Airbag for construction and floating of bridge or pipeline
The Storage of Inflatable Air Bag
1. The airbags should be maintained in a dry ventilated room and be protected from light.
2. The airbags should be protected from tension, compression or other deformation.
3. The airbags should be kept away from any heat source.
4. The airbags should be protected from acids, alkails or other organic solvents.
The Precautions of Marine Airbag
1. Control Overpressure
2. Ground or Cement Concrete
3. Avoid Sharp Objects
4. Avoid Distortion and Overweight
||Three-limb tube,Valve, Hose joint, Manometer
Super-high tensile strength- Heavy-duty synthetic-tire-cord layers is framework material of Ronsen marine salvage airbags. The breaking strength of each synthetic-tire-cord layer is more than 15,000 N/5 cm, which is two times of PVC coating fabric material.
Resistant to abrasion- The thickness of airbags is up to 12 mm or more. The PVC air lifting bags is 1.5 mm only. PVC air lifting bags is easily scratched or damaged by sharp objects in bad environment sometimes. Even the out rubber was damaged, the inner synthetic-tire-cord layer can work well also.