|Materials:||Natural Rubber||Certificate:||BV CCS And ISO|
Salvage Pontoon Marine Rubber Airbags,
Bv Certificated Marine Rubber Airbags,
Floating Marine Salvage Airbag
Overview of ship salvage airbag
Vessel salvage airbags are also called rubber rollers, marine lifting rubber tubes. They are widely used for salvage engineering and floating operation. They are the best choice for 100-2000 tons buoyancy needs. Florescence airbags have the advantages as below:
1. Special synthetic tyre cord layer material
Our salvage airbags are made of special synthetic tire-cord layers, which have much better performance than PVC coated fabrics.
2. High pressure design
The maximum working pressure for lifting the airbag is 0.25 Mpa. This means that they can be used at a depth of 25m.
3. Equipped with accessories
Salvage lifting rubber bags are equipped with rubber handles, nylon rope net and pulling rings.
4. Holistic screw type salvage airbags
Our rubber rollers are a totally enclosed tube with cone ends. It is manufactured using holistic screw technology. This design ensures that there aren't any welded seams. This makes them stronger than RF welded salvage airbags.
Working principle of rubber airbag
Through inflating the compressed air to produce buoyancy, then using buoyancy to salvage. It is easy to operate and safe and reliable.
In addition to hang a ship in a fixed position or connected with lifting jack of the bottom of ship, ship airbag also can be placed inside the ship cabin, through filling out the cabin water to provide buoyancy.
How to salvage ship?
What equipment need to install / fix / inflate the airbag for salvage?
You will need the diver to dive underwater and strap our deflated airbag to the bottom or side of the rescue boat with a rope or net. Then the airbag is inflated with an air compressor connected through a rubber hose on the ground.
In addition to airbags, we can also provide any equipment required during the lifting or salvage of the ship, including ropes or nets, winches, rubber tubes and air compressor machines.
Operating notes as your reference:
1. The lifting speed is controlled to 1 meter per minute under normal circumstances. People should control the lifting speed to ensure that airbag havs enough time to exhaust the expanded air through the overpressure valve.
2. The working depth of the airbags is usually less than 25m. If it exceeds 25m, we can lift the boat to working depth using airbags and ropes.
3. Binding method is very important for the success of salvage. If possible, please send us the site conditions, photos and vidoes, we will recommend a suitable salvage solution
Techinical data of marine rubber salvage airbag
|Marine Salvage Airbags Buoyancy(tons)|
Production line of ship airbag
Technology of our rubber airbag is overall winding.
The overall structure is more reasonable, the texture is clear, there are no juncture, high load. It is safer than the overlap technology (roller), and the bearing capacity is stronger.
Customer usage photos of boat airbag
* For ship upgrading, conversion or new/repair launching (Ship launching airbags)
* For hoisting and transporting heavy structures up to 10,000 metric tons
* Possible substitute for marine pneumatic rubber fender for protective purposes
* For salvaging sunken ship or heavy immersed steel structure
* Pneumatic rubber core for architecture engineering
* Container for storing and transporting gas and corrosive chemical liquid and pure water for voyage
* Rubber bag for ship ballast
* For erecting floating bridge or pipeline
Contact Person: Michelle Zhang