|Product Name:||Marine Airbag||Name:||Dunnage Marine Rubber Airbag / Inflatable Air Bag / Boat Rubber Airbag|
|Diameter:||0.6-2.8m||Usage:||Ship Launching,ship Rubber Marine Salvage Lift Bags,Boat Fender,marine Rubber Airbag,lifting Airbags|
|Packing:||Standard Package,Pallet,Folded Into Tray||Lifespan:||6-8 Years|
|Certification:||CCS,ABS,BV,LR,CCS BV GL||Standard:||ISO14409,CB/T-3837;ISO14409,CB/T-3795,IMCA D 016|
|Layer:||3-10 Layers||Working Pressure:||0.05MPa To 0.15MPa|
Cylindrical Marine Salvage Airbags,
Inflatable Rubber Marine Salvage Airbags,
Pnematic Boat Rubber Airbag
Introduction of Ship Rubber Airbag
Florescence ship rubber airbags can be used to launch and land a ship up to 100,000DWT. Comparing to the traditional slipway launching method, the ship rubber airbags are much convenient, because ship airbag can launch a ship at any seaside, so there's no need to worry about the construction of launching facilities; besides, the marine airbag need little maintenance and can be used repeatedly. Need no more than air compressors, winches and ropes.
To recommend you best rubber airbag size
Before to provide suitable airbag size and quantity for your ship, please provide below information:
1. Ship length,width and weight.
2. Type of ground ship is built on? (Dirt, concrete, etc.)
3. Type of ship?
4. Depth in meters of the water where the ship first enters the water?
5. What's the angle degree of slipway? (Land, not under water)
6. Please provide the low/high tide schedule at site.
7. The working height? (The block stand height under the ship)
8. Distance from bottom of propeller to the water level?
9. Distance from back of ship (in dry dock) to the water entry point?
* If possible, please provide photos of the launch area.
Ship Launching Procedure
Procedure of Launch a ship by rubber airbags
1. Pre launch preparation work for shipyard
Seal thruster holes if there are.
2. Basic equipment needed for ship launching
Rigging equipment:Winch,Pulley,Swivel,Lug,Shackle,Wire sling,Ground Anchor
Inflate equipment: Air Compressor, Inflating Pipe
Airbag moving equipment: Forklift, mobile crane
3. Crew preparation
4. Rigging Arrangements
5. Lifting the blocks
6. Move vessel forward
7. Vessel Launching
Contact Person: Michelle Zhang
Tel: +86 053280689155