|Design Using Life:||More Than 10 Years||Thickness:||More Than 5.5 Mm|
|Layer:||3-12 Layers||Diameter:||From 0.3- 3.0 M|
|Working Pressure:||0.17-0.33 Mpa||Standard:||ISO14409|
inflatable buoyancy bags,
boat recovery airbags,
Inflatable Marine Salvage Airbags
Marine Rubber Airbag / Marine Salvage Airbags / Pontoon Airbag
Advantages of Florescence marine salvage airbags:
1. High strength,anti-aging
2. Good air tightness,safety and reliability
3. High shock absorption,less reverse impact on ships
4. High kneading
Storage of the pontoon airbag
* If the air bag will not used for quite a long time, it shall be washed and dried, filled with French chalk inside and coated with French chalk outside as well as put in dry, shady and ventilated place in the room.
* Place storing the air bag shall be far away from the heat source.
* The air bag can’t contact with acid, alkali, grease and organic solvents.
* The air bag should be stretched flat when not used. it’s not allowed to pole up and stack heavy object on the air bag.
The weight for 5 layers marine rubber airbag
Weight of an airbag (Theoretical value)
Special attentions during the use of the airbag
* Control the working pressure strictly and it’s not allowed to exceed the working pressure.
* There shall be no sharp and protruding hard object on the contact surface with the airbag in case it punctures the skin of the airbag .
* Try to avoid distortion happened to the length direction of the airbag
* Empty charge test shall be performed if the air bag is not used for a long time or reused after repair. Charge pressure if the airbag shall be the same as the test pressure valve when delivered. Inspectors shall be at least 3 meters away from the air bag. For air bag recovered from large damage, its working pressure shall be reduced reasonably. Besides, annual check shall be conducted on air bag which are used often.
* Do not drag the air bag on the ground
Advantages of Florescence rubber airbag
* Big carrying capacity
The carrying capacity of the inflating marine rubber airbag is an important indictor of its quality.
The ISO14409:2011,The Airbag For The Ship Up To Slipway And launching, specifies its working pressure and the load-bearing capacities per meter under various compression ratio. Our new generation of airbags are made of novel rubber compounding and high-tension fortifying fiber. Their carrying capacities have been over one times stronger than the standard requirements. That means that less airbags are needed for the ships up to the slipway and launching if with FL marine rubber airbags meanwhile the safe reliability is also guaranteed.
* High capacity against compression and twisting
When the airbag moves under the ship bottom, it will be compressed between the ship bottom and the ground. As the rolling velocities are not the same among them, they would be torsionally deformed. This composite deformation created by both the compression and twisting is described as compressed and twisted movement. When such compression and twisting happens on the air bag. Its partial wall would buckle. Then the wall in structure of the multi-layer fortifying fibers would very easily laminate and tear out .resulting the breaking of the fortifying fiber and consequentially the bursting of the entire airbag
Contact Person: Michelle Zhang