|Material:||Natural Rubber And Cord Fabric||Quality:||Excellent|
|Design Using Life:||More Than 10 Years||Thickness:||More Than 5.5 Mm|
inflatable buoyancy bags,
boat recovery airbags,
Cord Fabric Marine Salvage Airbags
Black Color Of Pneumatic Rubber Airbag / Salvage Air Bag / Marine Salvage Airbags
Advantages of Florescence marine salvage airbags
Higher flexibility and damping capacity
FL inflating marine rubber airbag is made by the special windup process and low-temperature long curing .its wall thickness is even without the secondary seam coming from the lap joint. So FL inflating rubber airbag can be made more thin, flexible and elastic under the same strength. When it rolls under the ship bottom, the contact pressure with the bottom would be less and even and it also has higher damping capacity. When the ground is sloped or rugged, such soft elastic property is in favor of eliminating the structural stress and lowering risk of ship going into the water.
Florescence rubber airbag application:
1. Hoisting and moving airbags: They can be widely used for moving various large prefabricated reinforced-concrete products (such as caisson, box culvert, and bridge), oil drilling equipment and integrated building, etc.
2. Floating and filling airbags:The corresponding buoyancy can be offered on the clients’ request for wreck salvage and underwater installation operation. Filling and floating gasbags can be flexibly used in the projects of wreck salvage, pontoon bridge installation, dock building, underwater transmission pipeline installation, etc. in many ways.
3. Ship landing and launching airbag: It is widely used for landing and launching the large-size, medium-size and small size ships, with the advantages of labor-saving, time-saving and capital-saving.
Storage of the air bag
* If the air bag will not used for quite a long time, it shall be washed and dried, filled with French chalk inside and coated with French chalk outside as well as put in dry, shady and ventilated place in the room.
* Place storing the air bag shall be far away from the heat source.
* The air bag can’t contact with acid, alkali, grease and organic solvents.
* The air bag should be stretched flat when not used. it’s not allowed to pole up and stack heavy object on the air bag.
Guaranteed bearing capacity per unit length for 3 layers natural rubebr airbag:
Guaranteed bearing capacity per unit length
Special attentions during the use of the airbag
* Control the working pressure strictly and it’s not allowed to exceed the working pressure.
* There shall be no sharp and protruding hard object on the contact surface with the airbag in case it punctures the skin of the airbag .
* Try to avoid distortion happened to the length direction of the airbag
* Empty charge test shall be performed if the air bag is not used for a long time or reused after repair. Charge pressure if the airbag shall be the same as the test pressure valve when delivered. Inspectors shall be at least 3 meters away from the air bag. For air bag recovered from large damage, its working pressure shall be reduced reasonably. Besides, annual check shall be conducted on air bag which are used often.
* Do not drag the air bag on the ground
Contact Person: Michelle Zhang