|Material:||Natural Rubber And Cord Fabric||Working Pressure:||0.17-0.33Mpa|
|Design Using Life:||More Than 10 Years||Thickness:||More Than 5.5 Mm|
inflatable buoyancy bags,
boat recovery airbags,
Aging Resistance Marine Salvage Airbags
Salvage Pontoon / Rubber Inflatable Airbags / Marine Salvage Airbags
Advantages of Florescence marine salvage airbags
Durable aging resistance and anti-wear characteristic
The marine airbag works in very harsh environment where it is exposed to the sunlight, seawater, grits and pollutants. So the surface of the airbag must be wear resistant, sea water and chemical resistant and anti-aging. With its substrate made of natural rubber and auxiliary materials, FL marine rubber airbag with the high carrying capacity is proved to be of durable aging resistance and wearing quality.
Florescence rubber airbag application:
1. Hoisting and moving airbags: They can be widely used for moving various large prefabricated reinforced-concrete products (such as caisson, box culvert, and bridge), oil drilling equipment and integrated building, etc.
2. Floating and filling airbags:The corresponding buoyancy can be offered on the clients’ request for wreck salvage and underwater installation operation. Filling and floating gasbags can be flexibly used in the projects of wreck salvage, pontoon bridge installation, dock building, underwater transmission pipeline installation, etc. in many ways.
3. Ship landing and launching airbag: It is widely used for landing and launching the large-size, medium-size and small size ships, with the advantages of labor-saving, time-saving and capital-saving.
Storage of the air bag
* If the air bag will not used for quite a long time, it shall be washed and dried, filled with French chalk inside and coated with French chalk outside as well as put in dry, shady and ventilated place in the room.
* Place storing the air bag shall be far away from the heat source.
* The air bag can’t contact with acid, alkali, grease and organic solvents.
* The air bag should be stretched flat when not used. it’s not allowed to pole up and stack heavy object on the air bag.
Guaranteed bearing capacity per unit length for 3 layers natural rubebr airbag:
Guaranteed bearing capacity per unit length
Contact Person: Michelle Zhang