|Product Name:||Florescence Diameter 2.5m Length 5.5m Floating Ship Boat Port Pneumatic Marine Rubber Fender||Material:||Natural Rubber + Synthetic Cord Layers|
|Length:||0.6-9.0m||Initial Pressure:||50KPA, 80KPA|
|Certificate:||ISO, BV, CCS, RS, Etc||Application:||STS, STB, STD|
|Warranty:||2 Years||Service Life:||6-8 Years|
Pneumatic Marine Rubber Fender,
Diameter 2.5m Marine Rubber Fender,
Floating Ship Pneumatic Rubber Fender
Instruction of Florescence Diameter 2.5m Length 5.5m Floating Ship Boat Port Pneumatic Marine Rubber Fender
Pneumatic rubber fender is installed on the dock or ship, to absorb the collision energy between the ship and the dock or ship when berthing or mooring, and to protect the ship and the dock from damage.
Pneumatic rubber fender has the advantages of low reaction force, small surface pressure and reasonable energy absorption. In berthing, the ship rolling and pitching adaptability, it will not affected by the size of the ship and is widely used for installation and maintenance convenient, especially suitable for the dock.
Features of pneumatic rubber fenders
1. High energy absorption with a low reaction force
2. Light weight, portable and floatable, can be installed
and replaced easily
3. Heavy duty and long service life-over 10 years
4. Supplied as sling type (body only) or with chain and tire net for protection of the fender body
5. Suitable for locations with large and small tidal differences
Application of pneumatic rubber fenders
♦ Oil Tankers, Container Vessels
♦ Ship to Ship(STS), Ship to Wharf(STW)
♦ Luxury Yachts, Ocean Platforms
♦ Large Shipyards, Fender Systerm
♦ Military Ports, Warships
♦ Large underwater foundations of bridges, etc.
Factors on design and selection of pneumatic rubber fender
1.Maximum energy absorption
3.The distance requirements when two ships berth or one ship goes alongside wharf, including the maximum distance and the minimum distance
4. The size of vessels
5.The factors on storm from real environments and temperature changes.
Specification of pneumatic marine fender
|Initial pneumatic pressure 50KPA||Applicable ships tonnage (T)|
Purpose of pneumatic fenders
♦ Ship to ship berthing
Accompanied by a large ship, the risk of two ship berthing at sea is also increased, especially when the weather changes, accompanied by wind and waves.Adopt pneumatic fender as side of the buffer, not only make heavy berthing becomes easy, and improve the efficiency of the transportation operations. Pneumatic fender is mainly used for: Ice in the Antarctic ocean fishing ships, large oil tanker berthing.
♦ Used for terminal dock protection
Of the ship is very large, the cause of berthing impact energy have multiplied.Inflatable rubber fender because of its high energy absorption and low reaction force features are widely used.
Advances of pneumatic fenders
1. Pneumatic pressure control in ± 5% of the rated pressure
2. Test pressure normally, add pressure in a timely manner
3. Avoid contact with sharp objects
4. When Long time not need, should wash to dry, filled with right amount of compressed air, placed in a cool dry ventilated place.
5. Storage place away from heat, acid and alkali, oil and grease
6. When store floating fender, shall not be folded and piled up
Contact Person: Michelle Zhang