|Product Name:||Shipyard Marine Floating Docking Rubber Balloon Ship Launching Airbags||Size:||D1.5L15m 8layers|
|Material:||Natural Rubber||Application:||Ship Launching, Docking, Lifting, Salvage, Etc|
|Certificate:||ISO, BV, CCS, RS, IRS||Service Life:||6-8 Years|
Shipyard Ship Launching Airbags,
Floating Docking Ship Launching Airbags,
Floating Docking Rubber Balloon
Shipyard Marine Floating Docking Rubber Balloon Ship Launching Airbags
Overview of ship launching airbags
1. Qingdao Florescence specializes in the production of ship rubber airbags since 1992.
2. Rubber airbags use the best materials (Thailand natural rubber RSS3) and can reuse for 6-8years without misuse.
3. Our factory paid attention on product quality for over 30 years to make sure our customers use well.
4. Wear resistance and anti aging airbag with ISO, CCS, BV, IRS, RS, etc certificate.
5. Need no more than air compressors, winches and ropes. Much cheaper and more portable than other methods.
6. We support customer worldwide, such as America, Philippines, Indonesia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, etc.
Marine rubber airbags have the best designed structure which consists of five different functional membranes in rubber layers.
1) Outer rubber layer
The outer rubber layer that covers the outside of marine airbag to protect under layers from abrasion and other external forces. This compound has sufficient tensile and tearing strength to withstand any condition and hard usage.
2) Inner rubber layer
The inner rubber layer seals pressurized air inside marine airbags.
3) Synthetic-tire-cord layer as reinforcement
The reinforcement cord layers, which are made of synthetic-tire-cord commonly used in tires, are arranged at ideal angles to hold the internal pressure and distribute stress evenly. So they can provide strong efficient reinforcement.
Features of ship landing airbag
1. High strength: The polyamide cord thread for airbag is produced with high tension reinforced fiber. A cord thread has the strength more than 32N, and the cord fabric has consistent and reliable quality.
2. Wear resistance and anti-aging: An airbag often works in extreme conditions.For example, it is soaked in sea water, insolated in the direct sunlight and rolled in sand. Our marine airbag has high wear resistance and anti-aging ability, and the service life as long as 8-10 years.
3. Good air tightness: Our factory use high quality natural rubber and advanced manufacture process to assure that our products have good air tightness.
4. Safety and reliability: Marine airbag has the safety coefficient of 4-6 times, means that its bursting pressure is 4-6 times its work pressure.
How to launch ship by marine airbag
Step1: Prepare the launching slipway and related workers. As per calculation, select and check the appropriate marine airbags and quantity. Tidy up the launching slipway. Fix the ship by winch and anchors. Prepare all the necessary equipments.
Step2: Taking out all standing blocks under stern and middle one by one, and put in airbags. The distance between two rows should be confirmed as per the calculation.
Step3: Taking out all standing blocks under the prow. Run the winch and release the cable. Let the ship launch to water.
Step4: After launching, check all the deckhouse to confirm if there is any problem. Meanwhile, retrieving all the airbags.
Contact Person: Michelle Zhang