|Name:||Drydocking Rubber Ship Airbags||Cord Layers:||3-12 Layers|
Marine Lifting Ship Launching Airbag,
2.5m Rubber Ship Launching Airbag,
Rubber Marine Lifting Airbag
How to Select Roller Airbags
Launching Roller airbags can be made into various sizes and layers accoding to the ship size and weight and the launching or docking conditions.
The effective length should be same as the ship breadth, or 1 meter shorter than the breath.
We can make airbags in length from 5m to 24m.
Select diameter based on the ship size and work requirement. Select bigger airbags for large ships, but smaller airbags for small boats. In case the ships need cleaning or repairing bottom, choose bigger airbags so that workers can work in a more comfortable posture under the ship. Diameter of 1.5m, 1.8m, 2m or 2.5m are all suitable and available for large ships.
-The number of layers
The more layers the airbag has, the bigger bearing capacity it has. To lift a ship to a certain height, enough airbags with enough layers are needed. Generally speaking, airbags with 6 layers are enough for most engineering works. Only in some rigorous situation, airbags will need 7-8 layers to enhance its performance. For example, if people use airbags to lift heavy caisson but their contact area is limited, and then airbags will need higher pressure and more plies to ensure the safety.
Good selection of marine airbags is vital for the success of marine projects. Get basic knowledge of marine airbags selection then consult with manufacturers can help people complete projects in shortest time.
|Cord Layers||3-12 layers|
We test the ship launching airbags purchased based on the test items indicated below:
• The appearance of each ship launching airbag is smooth, glossy and without blemish such as crack, blister, delamination, pits or impurities.
• The length and diameter of each ship launching airbags are measured with the rated working pressure and is within ±3%.
• The gas-tightness is tested without carrying any load as per ISO 14409. The pressure loss is less than 5% of rated working pressure within 1 hour.
Our ship launching airbags are type approved. This means we have demonstrated the performance of ship launching airbags to independent inspectors CCS. Type Approval Test is the essential and necessary qualification of qualified manufacturer of ship launching airbags. In addition to the requirements for the material, appearance and dimensional tolerances, “Gas-tightness Test”, “Compression Test”, “Bearing Capacity Test”, “Bursting Test”, and “Compression-recovery Test” are carried out.
Key Features of Roller Airbags for Ship Launching
1. Flexible in various launching projects: Roller airbags can be made to be specified sizes and layers as per the requirement of different launching projects.
2. Easy Operation: The operation of launching vessels with rubber roller airbags is releatively easy, just laying out and inflating the airbags to lift the vessels and roll them to the water.
It has not strict requirement on slipway conditions. Ship launching can be executed even in tough conditions.
3. Durable and recycled: Marine Roller Airbags can be used many times repeatedly.
4. High economy: As marine roller airbags can be used repeatedly and its cost is not high, launching or docking ships with marine roller airbags can save much cost for shipyards or ship owners.
These cylindrical-shaped rubber inflatable is the product of precise engineering that witnesses high grade flexible rubber material undergo innovative layering manufacturing and extremely strict quality control compliances.
Standard ship launching airbags have sizes up to 2.5m in diameter and 25m in length for hoisting and transporting heavy structure up to more than 10,000 tonnes. However, some airbags for buoyancy purposes can go up to 4.0m in diameter.
The product is also widely used for mobilisation of various large scale prefabricated steel concrete, gas drilling equipments, architectures and caissons etc.
Contact Person: Michelle Zhang