|Name:||Drydocking Rubber Ship Airbags||Cord Layers:||3-12 Layers|
Ship Launching Roller Airbag,
Marine Rubber Roller Airbag,
5m Marine Rubber Airbag
The use of ship roller air bags to launch ships is an innovative technology with Qingdao LFlorescence's independent intellectual property rights, and it is a new technology with great development prospects. The characteristics of less investment, quick effect, safety and reliability have been welcomed by the shipbuilding industry.
The new technology of roller air bag launching has its unique advantages. Practice has proved that with the application of high-strength lifting and load dynamic roller air bags, the advent of new air bags, and the successful design of slipway and launching ramps, it is completely possible to launch air bags for ships above 50,000 tons. It is feasible, but relevant safety measures must be taken: the slipway and angled launching ramp for launching the ship's roller air bag should be carefully designed; the launching with the ship roller air bag should be carried out according to the weight of the ship, the position of the center of gravity, the shape of the bottom of the ship, the slope of the launching ramp, the water level, etc.
Calculation: There should be a calculation basis for the internal pressure and internal stress of each airbag during each rolling stroke, especially when the ship is stern-falling and stern-floating.
The production and application of marine airbags are mainly carried out with reference to two industry standards: CB/T3795 "Airbags for upper discharge and launching of ships" and CB/T3837 "Technical requirements for upper discharge and launching of marine ship roller air bags".
Advanges on Ship Launching with Roller Air Bags
Lay uninflated cylindrical roller airbags to go down to the bottom of the boat, then inflate to lift the boat up, remove other obstacles below, and then slowly release a few air bags at the back, and put the hull back a little bit. It looks like, and then use the power to push it a little in front, and the boat will naturally go to the back of the water, so that the boat will be launched.
|Cord Layers||3-12 layers|
Ship roller air bags can be made into various sizes and layers accoding to the ship size and weight and the launching or docking conditions.
- Effective length:
The effective length should be same as the ship breadth, or 1 meter shorter than the breath.
We can make airbags in length from 5m to 24m.
Select diameter based on the ship size and work requirement. Select bigger airbags for large ships, but smaller airbags for small boats. In case the ships need cleaning or repairing bottom, choose bigger airbags so that workers can work in a more comfortable posture under the ship. Diameter of 1.5m, 1.8m, 2m or 2.5m are all suitable and available for large ships.
- The number of layers
The more layers the air bag has, the bigger bearing capacity it has. To lift a ship to a certain height, enough airbags with enough layers are needed. Generally speaking, air bags with 6 layers are enough for most engineering works. Only in some rigorous situation, rolelr air bags will need 7-8 layers to enhance its performance. For example, if people use air bags to lift heavy caisson but their contact area is limited, and then roller air bags will need higher pressure and more plies to ensure the safety.
Good selection of marine air bags is vital for the success of marine projects. Get basic knowledge of marine air bags selection then consult with manufacturers can help people complete projects in shortest time.
In case you are not sure of the suitable sizes and sufficient layers of a launching project or ships, you are welcome to consult us for information. You need provide us with following information:
-Ship size: breadth (width) and Length
-Ship weight: weight of vessel without cargo is better
-Lifting height: the maximum height to lift the ship from the ground
-The slipway condition: the declining angel, the ground condition etc
Key Features of Roller Airbags for Ship Launching
1. Flexible in various launching projects: Roller airbags can be made to be specified sizes and layers as per the requirement of different launching projects.
2. Easy Operation: The operation of launching vessels with rubber roller airbags is releatively easy, just laying out and inflating the airbags to lift the vessels and roll them to the water.
It has not strict requirement on slipway conditions. Ship launching can be executed even in tough conditions.
3. Durable and recycled: Marine Roller Airbags can be used many times repeatedly.
4. High economy: As marine roller airbags can be used repeatedly and its cost is not high, launching or docking ships with marine roller airbags can save much cost for shipyards or ship owners.
Why Choose Qingdao Florescence Roller Airbags for Ship Launching
1. We are the leading and professional manufacturer of marine roller airbags with more than 30 years of developing and production experience
2. Credible company to make marine roller airbags with optimzied rubber material, enough sizes and enough layers
3. ISO certificated with a number of patents on products
4. Airbags have been inspected and approved by Third-Party like BV, SGS, V-Trust etc with excellent performance of high pressure and airtightness
Contact Person: Michelle Zhang