|Florescence Ship Launching And Landing Airbag With BV Certificate
|Ship Launching, Docking, Lifting, Salvage, Etc
|ISO, BV, CCS, RS, IRS
Florescence Ship Launching Airbag,
BV Certified Ship Launching Airbag,
D1.5L15m Marine Ship Airbag
Florescence Ship Launching And Landing Airbag With BV Certificate
Overview of ship launching airbags
1. Qingdao Florescence specializes in the production of ship rubber airbags since 1992.
2. Rubber airbags use the best materials (Thailand natural rubber RSS3) and can reuse for 6-8years without misuse.
3. Our factory paid attention on product quality for over 30 years to make sure our customers use well.
4. Wear resistance and anti aging airbag with ISO, CCS, BV, IRS, RS, etc certificate.
5. Need no more than air compressors, winches and ropes. Much cheaper and more portable than other methods.
6. We support customer worldwide, such as America, Philippines, Indonesia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, etc.
Material and accessories of inflatable rubber boat airbags
An inflatable rubber boat airbag is to be constructed of an outer rubber layer, one or more synthetic-tyre-cord layers, and an inner rubber layer. The arrangement of synthetic-tyre-cord reinforcement layers is shown in the picture below, all materials shall be vulcanized firmly.
Before to provide suitable airbag size and quantity for your ship, please provide below information:
1.Ship length,width and weight.
2.Type of ground ship is built on? (Dirt, concrete, etc.)
3.Type of ship?
4.Depth in meters of the water where the ship first enters the water?
5.What's the angle degree of slipway? (Land, not under water)
6.Please provide the low/high tide schedule at site.
7.The working height? (The block stand height under the ship)
8.Distance from bottom of propeller to the water level?
9.Distance from back of ship (in dry dock) to the water entry point?
*If possible, please provide photos of the launch area.
Advantages of ship rubber airbag
1. Different airbag size stock available, quick delivery
2. Provide repair kit and on site instruction
3. Long time service life can be reused many times
4. Wear resistance and anti aging
5. Good raw material and cord fabric
6. Do no harm to the environment. Time & money saving
7. Need no more than air compressors, winches and ropes
8. Marine airbags are much cheaper and portable than other methods
Storage of ship rubber airbag
1.Ship rubber airbag should be maintained in a dry ventilated room and be protected from light.
2.Ship rubber airbag should be in a relaxed condition free from tension, compression or other deformation.
3.Ship rubber airbag should be kept away from any heat source.
4.Ship rubber airbag should be protected from acids, alkalis, oils or organic solvents.
Packing and delivery
Contact Person: Michelle Zhang