|Florescence D1.5L12m Rubber Airbags Ship Launching And Landing Airbag
|Ship Launching, Docking, Lifting, Salvage, Etc
|ISO, BV, CCS, RS, IRS
D1.5L12m Rubber Airbags,
8layers Rubber Airbags,
IRS Marine Ship Launching Airbag
Florescence D1.5L12m Rubber Airbags Ship Launching And Landing Airbag
Overview of ship launching airbags
1. Qingdao Florescence specializes in the production of ship rubber airbags since 1992.
2. Rubber airbags use the best materials (Thailand natural rubber RSS3) and can reuse for 6-8years without misuse.
3. Our factory paid attention on product quality for over 30 years to make sure our customers use well.
4. Wear resistance and anti aging airbag with ISO, CCS, BV, IRS, RS, etc certificate.
5. Need no more than air compressors, winches and ropes. Much cheaper and more portable than other methods.
6. We support customer worldwide, such as America, Philippines, Indonesia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, etc.
Material and accessories of inflatable rubber boat airbags
An inflatable rubber boat airbag is to be constructed of an outer rubber layer, one or more synthetic-tyre-cord layers, and an inner rubber layer. The arrangement of synthetic-tyre-cord reinforcement layers is shown in the picture below, all materials shall be vulcanized firmly.
Before to provide suitable airbag size and quantity for your ship, please provide below information:
1.Ship length,width and weight.
2.Type of ground ship is built on? (Dirt, concrete, etc.)
3.Type of ship?
4.Depth in meters of the water where the ship first enters the water?
5.What's the angle degree of slipway? (Land, not under water)
6.Please provide the low/high tide schedule at site.
7.The working height? (The block stand height under the ship)
8.Distance from bottom of propeller to the water level?
9.Distance from back of ship (in dry dock) to the water entry point?
*If possible, please provide photos of the launch area.
1. Ship launching, lifting and refloating
2. Floating bridge and dock construction
3. Rescue and remove of wrecked ship
4. Setting up temporary pontoon bridge pier and water transport channel
5. Blocking debacle of anti-flood and anti typhoon dam
6. Applying to short distance transport of the bridge, concrete piers, drilling equipment
Safety precaution of inflatable rubber boat balloon
1.Over pressure control:
Strictly control the operating pressure, over pressure is forbidden.
2.The landing slipway requirements:
The landing ground should be ground or cement concrete, according the tonnage of different ships.
3.Avoid sharp objects:
Make sure no sharp objects and smooth & clean ground during using airbags in case of any break.
4.Avoid distortion and overweight:
Avoid distortion in the length direction during rolling and avoid overweight load after gas charging.
Attentions during airbag use and ship launching
1.The airbags must be checked if the pressure gauge is normal before used.
2.The working pressure of the airbag when used should compare the data in the bearing capacity from mustn't use excessive pressure.
3.It must clean the sharp and protruding hard objects on the ground which could contact with the airbag body before the airbag being used, in case it punchures the skin of the airbag.
4.The distance of the airbag under the ship should no less than 1.5m,the distance after compression should at least 0.8m, in case it occours the airbag overlapping phenomenon when the ship launching.
5.Lifting after the airbag be forced under the snip, when most of the ship is raised up,demount the pier-top and force the rolling airbag at the same time. If there is one or two pier-top impacted which is difficult to take out, do not let the works force to demount the pier-top,if the pier-top is demounted, it is easy to suffer from the slip gravity, and then will make the airbag explosive. The workers should check the working pressure of the airbag.
Contact Person: Michelle Zhang