|Name:||Florescence Dock Berthing Rubber Pneumatic Floating Boat Fenders||Size:||D1.5L3.0m|
|Initial Pressure:||50Kpa, 80Kpa||Certificate:||ISO, BV, CCS, RS, IRS, ABS, LR, Etc|
|Material:||Natural Rubber||Warranty:||2 Years|
|Service Life:||6-8 Years|
Boat Floating Pneumatic Rubber Fenders,
Dock Berthing Pneumatic Rubber Fenders,
D1.5L3.0m Pneumatic Fender
Florescence Dock Berthing Rubber Pneumatic Floating Boat Fenders
1. Net Type Pneumatic Fenders
Usually nets have used-tires together with rubber sleeves for additional protection, except fiber net which has only rubber sleeves. Chain nets last longer against corrosion, while wire nets are light and more easily repaired.
1) General: The Net Type Pneumatic Fender is a kind of fenders with high strength, high wear resistance which is made according to ISO 17357 Regulations.
2) Size: D0.5mx L1.0m ~ D4.5m x L6.0m
3) Characteristic: Floating pneumatic rubber fenders shall consist of an out rubber, reinforcement synthetic-tyre-cord layer, and inner rubber, vulcanized firmly.
2. Sling Type Pneumatic Fender
Sling-type fenders have an attachment eye on each end for lifting and installation. Handling of sling type fenders is easy due to their lightweight.
1) General: The Sling Type Pneumatic Fender is a kind of fenders without chain & tire net made according to ISO 17357 International Standard.
2) Size: D0.5m x 1.0m ~ D3.3m x 6.5m
3) Characteristic: Light weight, No scratch to the ship and widely used for military ship, small vessels.
Structure of pneumatic rubber fender
1. Outer Rubber
Cover outside on the ball of rubber layer, which is used to protect skeleton material and inner rubber ball from damage of external force.
2. Synthetic cord reinforced rubber layer
Reinforced cord rubber layer is composed of winding synthetic cord layer, it is mainly used for maintain the internal air pressure.
3. Inner Rubber
On the ball inside the rubber layer, which is used to prevent air leakage and control the ball pressure.
4. End Flange
The metal parts at both ends of fender, which can be fitted with charging valve and safety valve
Factors on design and selection of pneumatic rubber fender
1.Maximum energy absorption
3.The distance requirements when two ships berth or one ship goes alongside wharf, including the maximum distance and the minimum distance
4. The size of vessels
5.The factors on storm from real environments and temperature changes.
|Product Name||LNG ship dock floating pneumatic marine fender|
|Application||STS, STD, STB|
|Certificate||ISO, BV, CCS, RS|
|Vessel Tonnage||Size (D*L) mm||Recommend Vessel|
|200||1000*1500~1200*2000||Fishing Vessel, Tugboat|
|300-500||1200*2000~1500*2500||Fishing Vessel, Tugboat|
|1000||1500*2500~1500*3000||Tugboat, Transport Ship|
|3000||2000*3000~2000*3500||Ocean Trawler, Transport Ship|
Features of pneumatic rubber fender
1.Low surface pressure: with low reaction and high energy absorption rate.
2.Low transportation costs: pneumatic fenders can be deflated and folded for transport.
3.Easy operation: Easy of handling and good buoyancy, with easy installation & maintenance free.
4.Excellent performance: It is with exceptional compressibility and elasticity.
5.Application: marine fender is apt with the Large and small tides, which is suitable for areas with tidal differences.
Test of ship pneumatic fender
1. Material test for rubber
The material test of the outer rubber and the inner rubber shall be conducted in accordance with the physical properties of inner and outer rubber required by ISO 17357:2002
The dimension of all the fenders shall be inspected at the initial internal pressure and the results shall be within the following tolerances:
- length: +10%, -5%;
The air-leakage test shall be conducted on all the fenders at initial pressure for more than 30 min, and the test results shall
confirm that there is no air leakage.
The hydrostatic-pressure test shall be performed for 10 min at the hydrostatic-pressure shown in "test pressure at 0% deflection". Maximum temporary elongation: 10%
Application of pneumatic rubber fender
1. Offshore platform
2. Oil and gas tankers
3. Fast ferries and aluminium vessels
4. Temporary and permanent installations
5. Rapid response and emergencies
6. In ports with extreme tidal variations
7. Fishing vessel, transport ship and ocean trawler
Maintenance of pneumatic rubber fender
1. Pneumatic pressure control in±5% of the rated pressure
2. Test pressure normally, add pressure in a timely manner
3. Avoid contact with sharp objects
4.When Long time not need, should wash to dry, filled with right amount of compressed air, placed in a cool dry ventilated place.
5.Storage place away from heat, acid and alkali, oil and grease
6.When store floating fender, shall not be folded and piled up
Packing and delivery
Contact Person: Michelle Zhang