|Name:||Pneumatic Rubber Fender||Application:||Ship To Ship& Ship To Dock|
Dock Yokohama Rubber Fender,
Hydro Pneumatic Yokohama Rubber Fender,
STS Hydro Pneumatic Fender
Why Choose our pneumatic rubber fenders?
1. Qingdao Florescence is the first one and professional manufacturer of pneumatic rubber fenders with more than 30 years of developing and production experience
2. Credible company to make pneumatic rubber fenders with optimized rubber material, enough sizes and enough layers
3. ISO certificated with a number of patents on products
4. Pneumatic rubber fenders have been inspected and approved by Third-Party like CCS, BV, SGS, V-Trust etc with excellent performance of high energy absorption and low force reaction and airtightness.
5. Satisfying and timely after-sale service: In case of any quality claims during the warranty period, we will carry out the Three Guarantees for repair, replacement and compensation of faulty pneumatic rubber fenders.
If the yokohama type pneumatic fenders 3.3m x 6.5m caters to your requirement, welcome to buy or wholesale with our factory. As one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in China, we will offer you the most competitive price and the best service.
The purpose of the pneumatic rubber fender
1.Ship to ship berthing
Accompanied by a large ship, the risk of two ship berthing at sea is also increased, especially when the weather changes, accompanied by wind and waves.Adopt pneumatic fender as side of the buffer, not only make heavy berthing becomes easy, and improve the efficiency of the transportation operations. Pneumatic fender is mainly used for: Ice in the Antarctic ocean fishing ships, large oil tanker berthing.
2. Used for terminal dock protection
Of the ship is very large, the cause of berthing impact energy have multiplied.Inflatable rubber fender because of its high energy absorption and low reaction force features are widely used.
|1.Easy to install and maintain||1.Oil and gas tankers|
|2.Low reaction and hull pressure||2.Fast ferries and aluminium vessels|
|3.More suitable for small and large tidal ranges||3.LPG vessels, ocean platforms, large docks|
|3.More suitable for small and large tidal ranges||4.Harbors and wharf|
Net-type fenders are covered with a chain net, wire net or fiber net for fenders. Usually these nets have used-tires together with rubber sleeves for additional protection, except fiber net which has only rubber sleeves. Chain nets last longer against corrosion, while wire nets are light and more easily repaired.
Sling-type fenders have an attachment eye on each end for lifting and installation. Handling of sling type fenders is easy due to their lightweight.
500 mm * 1000 mm Yokohama pneumatic rubber fender for ship to ship or ship to shore was based on rubber technology for automotive tires and rubber aircraft fuel tanks. Our fenders are used in the various applications including ship-to-ship operations, ports and terminals and have proven its quality and performance. With the needs of LNG continuing to develop, fenders play ever-greater role for the safe operations. Yokohama type pneumatic rubber fenders are designed to withstand the extreme environmental conditions and we are committed to contribute to the offshore industry by delivering the superior products.
* Fully compliant with ISO 17357 standard ,manuifacture with mould ,difference with traditional hand-make products .
* Diameters ranging from 300 mm to 4500 mm and length ranging from 500 mm to 12000 mm
* Standard colors grey and black
* Constructed with an inner rubber layer,reinforcing cord layers and outer rubber layer
* Comprehensively tested for material and hydrostatic pressure irregularities .
* Correctly evaluated for angular and durability performance
* Clearly marked with all relevant identification
* Complete with up- to -date certification
* Available in a variety of sizes
* Thick outer skin supercedes that of a ormal surface fender
* Fitted safety valve for fenders of 2.5 m diameters upwards .
1.Outer Rubber Layer
Rubber layer which covers the outside of the fender to protect the cord layers and the inner liner rubber from abrasion and other external forces.
Tyre-cord layers are made of synthetic-tyre-cord fabric which maintains the internal air pressure of the fender.
3. Inner Rubber Layer
The inner rubber layers are used to keep the air inside, avoid air leakage, it's the key to fenders' airtightness.
MarineRubberFender acts as a “dock bumper” to absorb the kinetic energy of boats/vessels during berthing against a jetty or a quay wall. A superior fender product can protect both the vessel and the berthing structure berthed against, preventing any damage and save on repair costs. All Our rubber fenders are manufactured in accordance with PIANC guidelines and come in a range of compounds to suit various applications.
We provide all types of fenders, such as Super Cell Fender, Super Cone Fender, Arch Fender, Cylindrical Fender, DTypeFender, etc. We also offer clients with a design of a complete fender system and installation for port facility.
Contact Person: Michelle Zhang