|Name:||LNG Ship Dock Floating Pneumatic Marine Fender With BV Certificate||Size:||D2.0L3.5m|
|Initial Pressure:||50Kpa, 80Kpa||Certificate:||ISO, BV, CCS, RS, IRS, ABS, LR, Etc|
|Material:||Natural Rubber||Warranty:||2 Years|
|Service Life:||6-8 Years|
Dock Floating Pneumatic Marine Fender,
LNG Ship Pneumatic Marine Fender
Marine Yokohama Pneumatic Fender
Pneumatic fender is installed on the dock or ship, to absorb the collision energy between the ship and the dock or ship when berthing or mooring, and to protect the ship and the dock from damage.
Pneumatic rubber fender has the advantages of low reaction force, small surface pressure and reasonable energy absorption. In berthing, the ship rolling and pitching adaptability, it will not affected by the size of the ship and is widely used for installation and maintenance convenient, especially suitable for the dock.
Structure of pneumatic rubber fender, Yokohama pneumatic fender, pneumatic marine fender
1. Outer Rubber
Cover outside on the ball of rubber layer, which is used to protect skeleton material and inner rubber ball from damage of external force.
2. Synthetic cord reinforced rubber layer
Reinforced cord rubber layer is composed of winding synthetic cord layer, it is mainly used for maintain the internal air pressure.
3. Inner Rubber
On the ball inside the rubber layer, which is used to prevent air leakage and control the ball pressure.
4. End Flange
The metal parts at both ends of fender, which can be fitted with charging valve and safety valve
Pneumatic marine fender
|Application||STS, STD, STB|
|Certificate||ISO, BV, CCS, RS|
Features of pneumatic rubber fender/Yokohama pneumatic fender
1. High energy absorption with a low reaction force
2. Light weight, portable and floatable, can be installed and replaced easily
3. Heavy duty and long service life-over 10 years
4. Supplied as sling type (body only) or with chain and tire net for protection of the fender body
5. Suitable for locations with large and small tidal differences
Test of pneumatic fender
1. Material test for rubber
The material test of the outer rubber and the inner rubber shall be conducted in accordance with the physical properties of inner and outer rubber required by ISO 17357:2002
The dimension of all the fenders shall be inspected at the initial internal pressure and the results shall be within the following tolerances:
- length: +10%, -5%;
The air-leakage test shall be conducted on all the fenders at initial pressure for more than 30 min, and the test results shall
confirm that there is no air leakage.
The hydrostatic-pressure test shall be performed for 10 min at the hydrostatic-pressure shown in "test pressure at 0% deflection". Maximum temporary elongation: 10%
Application of pneumatic rubber fender/pneumatic marine fender
1. Offshore platform
2. Oil and gas tankers
3. Fast ferries and aluminium vessels
4. Temporary and permanent installations
5. Rapid response and emergencies
6. In ports with extreme tidal variations
7. Fishing vessel, transport ship and ocean trawler
Maintenance of pneumatic rubber fender/Yokohama pneumatic fender
1. Pneumatic pressure control in±5% of the rated pressure
2. Test pressure normally, add pressure in a timely manner
3. Avoid contact with sharp objects
4.When Long time not need, should wash to dry, filled with right amount of compressed air, placed in a cool dry ventilated place.
5.Storage place away from heat, acid and alkali, oil and grease
6.When store floating fender, shall not be folded and piled up
Packing and delivery of Yokohama pneumatic fender
Contact Person: Michelle Zhang