|Part:||Marine Equipments,Pneumatic Boat Fender,Marine Fender,pneumatic Rubber Fender||Color:||Black|
|Material:||Natural Rubber||Application:||STD,STS,Ships And Boats,Ship Fender,Marine/quay/dock/boat|
|Size:||Customized,ALL||Name:||Pneumatic Rubber Fender,Pneumatic Boat Fender,Marine Floating Pneumatic Inflatable Rubber Fender For Sales,Floating Dock Marina Manofacturer,Marine Airbag|
|Product Name:||Marine/Dock Fender||Type:||50Kpa,80Kpa|
|Packing:||Standard Package||Warranty:||24 Months|
|Diameter:||0.5~4.5m||Certification:||CCS BV Certification ISO17357 ISO9001,ABS,DNV,LR,CCS|
|Length:||1~9m||Chain:||Hot Galvanizing Or Stainless Steel(304|
|Quality:||Excellent||Design Using Life:||10 Years|
Yokohama pneumatic rubber fenders
Yokohama pneumatic rubber fenders have been in use for around 50 years. It is the leading anti-collision device for marine
application in the world. This compressed air filled rubber fender is used as a protective medium for ship to ship contact (STS), ship to quay (STQ) and ship-to-berthing (STB).
Yokohama pneumatic rubber fenders can be delivered in various sizes and types. Chain and tyre net (CTN) type is usually recommended to protect the fender body, but sling type or body only is also available.
Florescence offers marine fendering systems to a global market. Our Yokohama type fenders, or pneumatic fenders, fully protect your vessel during ship to ship operations.
All of our Yokohama type fenders, or pneumatic fenders are in accordance with the international standard ISO 17357.
Most of time we recommend fenders with chain and tyre net, because of the additional fender body protection. To meet your specific requirements, we offer various sizes and types Yokohama fenders.
Yokohama Pneumatic Rubber fender also called pneumatic fender, rubber fender, yokohama fender,made by rubber & multi layer of rubber-dipped tyre fabric, is a leading anti-collision device for marine application in the world today.
Marine fenders have become an ideal ship protection medium against collision among ship-to-ship (STS), ship to quay (STQ) and ship-to-berthing (STB), they are widely used for large tankers, vessels, docks, harbor wharfs and ocean platforms.
High energy absorption with a low reaction force
2. Light weight, portable and floatable, can be installed and replaced easily
3. Heavy duty and long service life-over 10 years
4. Supplied as sling type (body only) or with chain and tire net
for protection of the fender body
5. Suitable for locations with large and small tidal differences
1. Offshore platform
2. Oil and gas tankers
3. Fast ferries and aluminium vessels
4. Temporary and permanent installations
5. Rapid response and emergencies
6. In ports with extreme tidal variations
7. Fishing vessel, transport ship and ocean trawler
Heavy duty protection netting:
– Heavy duty protection netting with standard use of airplane/truck tires (Airplane tires are more rigid and have no steel inside). This will have a positive effect on the lifespan of both netting and fender (proven in practice).
– Use of head tires to protect the fender against damages by the towing rings.
– Towing rings, chain, shackles and swivels are random tested on break load.
– Hoses around the chain are going into the tires to prevent the chain cutting the tires.
– All chains are connected with certified connecting links and/or shackles.
– Towing rings, shackles and swivels (mounted on both sides)
– Heavy duty protection netting is approved by all major STS companies.
Factory established in 1992, Qingdao Florescence Rubber Products Co.,Ltd is a comprehensive marine equipments enterprise, integrating the scientific research design, product development with technical services. FLORESCENCE is a leading professional manufacturer of pneumatic rubber fenders, foam fenders, various marine rubber fenders, and ship launching&salvage rubber airbags. FLORESCENCE products are designed, manufactured, and tested per ISO 9001 requirements.
Contact Person: Michelle Zhang