|Name:||Florescence Boat Marine Rubber Airbags For Ship Launching And Docking||Size:||D1.5L12m 8layers|
|Layers:||3-10 Layers||Material:||Natural Rubber|
|Certificate:||ISO, BV, CCS, RS, IRS, ABS, LR, Etc||Warranty:||2 Years|
|Service Life:||6-8 Years|
Florescence Boat Marine Rubber Airbags,
24m Marine Rubber Airbags
Florescence Boat Marine Rubber Airbags For Ship Launching And Docking
Florescence ship rubber airbags can be used to launch and land a ship up to 100,000DWT. Comparing to the traditional slipway launching method, the ship rubber airbags are much convenient, because ship airbag can launch a ship at any seaside, so there's no need to worry about the construction of launching facilities; besides, the marine airbag need little maintenance and can be used repeatedly. Need no more than air compressors, winches and ropes.
Specification of ship landing rubber airbag
- Inner diameter of the cylinder - bag 800 to 2800 mm;
- Length of the cylindrical part, 5 000 to 24 000 mm;
- Maximum working pressure in the bag, 0.4 to 4 kg / cm2 ;
- Maximum weight carrying capacity of the bag, 6 to 800 tons;
- Number of cord layers 3 to 14 pc ;
- Operating temperature range from - 10 to + 60 ° C .
|Size Range: (airbag size depend on ship size)|
|Diameter (D):||From 0.6m to 2.8m|
|Effective Length (EL):||From 5.0m to 28.0m|
|Total Length (TL):||From 7.0m to 31.0m|
|Standard Number of Layers:||Usually 3-12 layers|
|Guaranteed Working Pressure|
|Diameter||Effective Length||Layers with cord||Working Pressure||Lifting Height||Tons/Airbag|
How do airbags work?
All you need is a slipway that is free of sharp objects, a slipway winch together with accessories like steel wire rope & shackles to provide the pulling force needed, and some airbags. Then, deflated airbags are inserted under the hull of the vessel and inflated to lift the vessel. The airbags are designed with great bearing capacity & facilitates the vessel into the water (or out of the water, depending on use) due to its ability to roll.
Acceptance test for ship rubber airbag
Our test the ship rubber airbags purchased based on the test items indicated below:
* The appearance of the airbag is free from defects such as blemishes, bubbles, cracks, etc.
* The diameter, length and working pressure of each air bag need to be tested before shipping.
* The air tightness test of the airbag complies with the ISO 14409 standard. Air loss per hour does not exceed 5%
Airbag loading photos
Contact Person: Michelle Zhang