|Warranty:||24 Months||Application:||Ship Launching, Docking|
|Length:||5-30m||Cord Layers:||3-12 Layers|
Pneumatic Rubber Marine Fender,
Vessels Fishing Boats Rubber Marine Fender,
Ship To Ship Pneumatic Rubber Fender
1. Easy to install and maintain 2. Low reaction and hull pressure 3. More suitable for small and large tidal ranges
4. Lower maintenance cost
1. Oil and gas tankers 2. Fast ferries and aluminium vessels 3. LPG vessels, ocean platforms, large docks 4. Harbors and wharf
Why do customers like to choose us?
1. Value for Money, you will get the best price based on the excellent quality.
2. Unrivalled Expertise, we promise first-rate product quality and service.
3. Good product lifespan and quality warranty, our products has a long servicing life for 10-15years.
4. Professional after-sales service. We will help our customers to solve any product's questions within 24 hours.
5. For our customers, we will provide a set of repaire tools with free.
500 mm * 1000 mm Yokohama pneumatic rubber fender for ship to ship or ship to shore was based on rubber technology for automotive tires and rubber aircraft fuel tanks. Our fenders are used in the various applications including ship-to-ship operations, ports and terminals and have proven its quality and performance. With the needs of LNG continuing to develop, fenders play ever-greater role for the safe operations. Yokohama type pneumatic rubber fenders are designed to withstand the extreme environmental conditions and we are committed to contribute to the offshore industry by
delivering the superior products.
* Fully compliant with ISO 17357 standard ,manuifacture with mould ,difference with traditional hand-make products .
* Diameters ranging from 300 mm to 4500 mm and length ranging from 500 mm to 12000 mm
* Standard colors grey and black
* Constructed with an inner rubber layer,reinforcing cord layers and outer rubber layer
* Comprehensively tested for material and hydrostatic pressure irregularities .
* Correctly evaluated for angular and durability performance
* Clearly marked with all relevant identification
* Complete with up- to -date certification
* Available in a variety of sizes
* Thick outer skin supercedes that of a ormal surface fender
* Fitted safety valve for fenders of 2.5 m diameters upwards
The pneumatic fender is also known as the Yokohama fender or floating fender, which comply to the ISO17357 standard. It is made up of thick layer of vulcanized rubber with end flanges to charge in air. They also posses a network of tires attached to their outer surface through a series of chain connected to its body. The unique property of a pneumatic fender is its low reaction force at low deflection. This property of pneumatic fenders makes them the most suitable fender for liquid cargo vessels and defense vessels with sensitive equipment, besides it has become an ideal ship protection medium used extensively by large tankers, LPG vessels, ocean platforms, etc.
Yokohama Floating Fender Application
1. large crude oil carrier, VLCC
2. container vessel
3. offshore sea task platform
4. large shipyard and dock
5. large ship and cruise ship
6. army harbor dock
7. large bridge pier
Pneumatic Rubber Fender Specification
|Product name||Pneumatic fender|
Effective length: 0.6-12m
|Application||STS / STD|
|Warranty period||24 months|
|Lifetime||10 years(under normal using)|
Pneumatic Fender has been used for almost 50 years, it's also called marine rubber fender or YOKOHAMA fenders. It is the mian anticollision device for ship application in the world. Pneumatic Fender is used as a protective medium for ship to ship contact, ship to quay,and ship-to-berthing. Pneumatic fenders are a kind of marine equipments that are used to protect boats, ships and other naval vessels from colliding against each other or against docks, wharves and piers. In other words ship fenders can be simply termed as a marine bumper.
Advantages of Pneumatic Fender
1-Soft initial contact and gradual increase of reaction force.
2-Low friction force at the initial contact
3.No decrease of energy absorption during inclined berthing.
4.High resistance to shearing forces proven under test and actual conditions and shearing chains are not required.
5.Lower reaction forces during rough weather mooring.
6.Substantial safety allowance to allow for excess accidental loads.
7.Due to utilization of air elasticity, performance does not deteriorate due to fatigue, and the normal aging and stiffening effect of rubber do not make any influence.
8.Side walls are similar to a tyre structure, using reinforcing cord and various rubber layers for strength and durability. This is a major difference to solid rubber fenders where cord cannot be used as it interferes with the buckling effect.
* Professional introduction
* Third party inspect support
* View our Factory.
* After-Sales Service
* On-site instruction
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
Qingdao Florescence Rubber Products Co., Ltd is s a comprehensive marine supply enterprise, integrating the scientific research design, product development with technical services. We specialize in manufacturing Marine Rubber Fender, Foam Filled Fender, Inflatable Landing Balloon and other rubber products. Our products conform to International Certification. Our mission is to promote customers’ development, to help become customers bigger and stronger and strive for the country’s prosperity.
Contact Person: Michelle Zhang
Tel: +86 053280689155