|Material:||Rubber||Application:||Ship To Ship& Ship To Dock|
|Length:||1-9m||Name:||Yokohama Rubber Fender|
Pneumatic Rubber Fender,
Yokohama Pneumatic Fender,
ISO17357 Pneumatic Rubber Fender
1.Easy to install and maintain
2.Low reaction and hull pressure
3.More suitable for small and large tidal ranges
4.Lower maintenance cost
* Fully compliant with ISO 17357 standard ,manuifacture with mould ,difference with traditional hand-make products .
* Diameters ranging from 300 mm to 4500 mm and length ranging from 500 mm to 12000 mm
* Standard colors grey and black
* Constructed with an inner rubber layer,reinforcing cord layers and outer rubber layer
* Comprehensively tested for material and hydrostatic pressure irregularities .
* Correctly evaluated for angular and durability performance
* Clearly marked with all relevant identification
* Complete with up- to -date certification
* Available in a variety of sizes
* Thick outer skin supercedes that of a ormal surface fender
* Fitted safety valve for fenders of 2.5 m diameters upwards.
500 mm * 1000 mm Yokohama pneumatic rubber fender for ship to ship or ship to shore was based on rubber technology for automotive tires and rubber aircraft fuel tanks. Our fenders are used in the various applications including ship-to-ship operations, ports and terminals and have proven its quality and performance. With the needs of LNG continuing to develop, fenders play ever-greater role for the safe operations. Yokohama type pneumatic rubber fenders are designed to withstand the extreme environmental conditions and we are committed to contribute to the offshore industry by delivering the superior products.
We provides a wide range of rubber fenders which are cost effective and efficient solutions to suit any operating environment, condition and requirement. Solid rubber fenders have been used for ages since they are readily available and are considered long lasting.
Rubber fenders come in different forms including, pneumatic type, Cone rubber fender, Supper Cell rubber fender, ‘Wing’ DO Rubber fenders, Foamed filled fenders, Arch type rubber fender and many others. All these types of rubber fender are unique in their own way and come with different specifications and uses.
1.Oil and gas tankers 2.Fast ferries and aluminium vessels 3.LPG vessels, ocean platforms, large docks 4.Harbors and wharf
Sling-type fenders have an attachment eye on each end for lifting and installation. Handling of sling type fenders is easy due to their lightweight.
How To Choose The Right Fender For Your Application
There are many service factors which must be taken into consideration when making a decision on which type and size of fender is best suited for a given application, type of pier structure, type and size of vessel, berthing velocity of vessel, method of berthing, sea currents and wave action. Please check our catalog for the details of some of the most common types of marine fenders.
|Product name||Pneumatic fender|
Effective length: 0.6-12m
|Application||STS / STD|
|Warranty period||24 months|
|Lifetime||10 years(under normal using)|
Classification of Pneumatic Fender
1. Fender types:
1.Net-type fender: fenders which are covered by tire chain net, each end shall be linked together with one to two ring(s).
2.Sling-type fender: fenders which are designed to be used without a protection net.
2. Initial internal pressure:
1.Pneumatic fender 50 (initial internal pressure 50 KPa)
2.Pneumatic fender 80 (initial internal pressure 80 KPa)
Pneumatic Fender has been used for almost 50 years, it's also called marine rubber fender or YOKOHAMA fenders. It is the mian anticollision device for ship application in the world. Pneumatic Fender is used as a protective medium for ship to ship contact, ship to quay,and ship-to-berthing. Pneumatic fenders are a kind of marine equipments that are used to protect boats, ships and other naval vessels from colliding against each other or against docks, wharves and piers. In other words ship fenders can be simply termed as a marine bumper.
Why do customers like to choose us?
1. Value for Money, you will get the best price based on the excellent quality.
2. Unrivalled Expertise, we promise first-rate product quality and service.
3. Good product lifespan and quality warranty, our products has a long servicing life for 10-15years.
4. Professional after-sales service. We will help our customers to solve any product's questions within 24 hours.
5. For our customers, we will provide a set of repaire tools with free.
Contact Person: Michelle Zhang