|Product Name:||Marine Ship Rubber Airbag||Diameter:||0.6-2.5m|
|Warranty Period:||24 Months||Length:||5-26m|
|Cord Layers:||3-12 Layers||Color:||Black|
Marine Rubber Airbag,
Inflatable Marine Airbags,
BV Certificate Marine Rubber Airbag
Florescence has its own factory which manufactures rubber products for over 25 years. Equipped with advanced manufacture, test and R&D equipments, our company becomes a Chinese leading marine rubber airbags with the rich experience, rapid development, most abundant capital & technology and the most competitive products.
Structure of the Florescence Ship Rubber Airbag
1. Airbag body
The airbagbody is composed by natural rubber and strength fiber material through vulcanization progressing
2. Terminal iron part
The terminal iron part is made of cast iron, it is combined closely with the airbag body, one end is for pulling when you move it, and the other end if for charging and discharging the air.
The outer rubber layers can protect the cord layers from abrasion and other external forces. The airbags have sufficient tensile and tear strength to withstand strict weather and situation.
◆Application of Florescence Ship Rubber Airbag
1. Airbag for ship upgrading, conversion or new/repair launching (Ship launching airbags)
2. Airbag for hoisting and transporting heavy goods up to 10,000 tonnes structure
3. Marine airbag for salvaging sunken ship or heavy immersed steel structure weighing up to few thousand tonnes
4. Airbag for architecture engineering
5. Container for storing and transporting gas, corrosive chemical liquid and pure water
6. Rubber bag for ship ballast
7. Airbag for construction and floating of bridge or pipeline
Ship Rubber Airbags, basic body consists of rubber layers, synthetic-cord-reinforced rubber layers, are kind of a cylindrical airbags with hemispherical heads at the both ends. All of these are vulcanized together, and then compress air inside to enable in to roll.
An airbag is to be constructed of an outer rubber layer, one or more synthetic-tyre-cord layers, and an inner rubber layer. The arrangement of synthetic-tyre-cord reinforcement layers is shown in the picture below, all materials shall be vulcanized firmly.
|Cord Layers||3-12 layers|
●Advantages of Florescence Ship Rubber Airbags
1. Different size airbag stock available ,quick delivery
2. High precision engineering using 2 or 3 strand cords with great tensile strength
3.Caring service throughout the trade
4.Harmless to the enviroment.
5.Easy operation and installation
6.Leading supplier of Airbags
7.Good raw material and cord fabric
8.Strictly comply to the standard of ISO 14409
◆Qingdao Florescence Marine Supply Co., Ltd
★Qingdao Florescence Marine Supply Co., Ltd is s a comprehensive marine supply enterprise, integrating the scientific research design, product development with technical services.
★We specialize in manufacturing Pneumatic Rubber Fender, Foam Fender, Marine Ship Rubber Airbag and other rubber products. Our products conform to International Certification. Our mission is to promote customers’ development, to help customers bigger and stronger and strive for the country’s prosperity.
Our team is contantly innovating in terms of design, material usage & maufacturing technologies throughout the years to ensure flexibility, safety and reliability. We have received many customers from Indonsia, America, Banladesh,Greece and etc.And we attended many International Exhibition. The high-quality products and attentive services are we could offer to our customers.
How to ensure success, rather than a catastrophic and embarrassing failure
1) Identifying the type, size & weight of the vessel before you launch.
2) Type, length and number of airbags have to be chosen carefully.
3) Ground structure/ slipway has to be free of sharp objects and preferably, a small degree slope.
4) Slipway Winch to provide pulling force needed.
5) Determine the accessories needed for ship launching using airbags.
6) Determine whether a slow launch or quick launch.
7) Rubber inflatables are versatile
8) Cost advantage due to flexibility.
Contact Person: Michelle Zhang
Tel: +86 053280689155