|Product Name:||Pneumatic Rubber Fender||Package:||Pallet Or Customized|
|Application:||STS, STD||Using Life:||8-10 Years|
|Warranty Period:||2 Years Without Misuse||Color:||Black|
Pneumatic Rubber Fender,
Yokohama Pneumatic Fender
Florescence pneumatic rubber fender has been in use for around 50 years.
It is the leading anti-collision device for marine application in the world.
This compressed air flled rubber fender is used as a protective medium for ship to ship contact (STS), ship to quay (STQ) and ship-to-berthing (STB).
Yokohama pneumatic rubber fender can be delivered in various sizes and types.
Chain and tyre net (CTN) type is usually recommended to protect the fender body, but sling type or body only is also available.
Pneumatic Rubber Fender Structure:
Cover outside on the ball of rubber layer, which is used to protect skeleton material and inner rubber ball from damage of external force.
Reinforced cord rubber layer is composed of winding synthetic cord layer, it is mainly used for maintain the internal air pressure.
3. Inner Rubber
On the ball inside the rubber layer, which is used to prevent air leakage and control the ball pressure.
4. End Flange
The metal parts at both ends of fender, which can be fitted with charging valve and safety valve.
1. High energy absorption with a low reaction force
2. Light weight, portable and floatable, can be installed and replaced easily
3. Heavy duty and long service life-over 10 years
4. Supplied as sling type (body only) or with chain and tire net for protection of the fender body
5. Suitable for locations with large and small tidal differences
Pneumatic Rubber Fender Application:
1. Offshore platform
2. Oil and gas tankers
3. Fast ferries and aluminium vessels
4. Temporary and permanent installations
5. Rapid response and emergencies
6. In ports with extreme tidal variations
7. Fishing vessel, transport ship and ocean trawler
FLORESCENCE products are designed, manufactured, and tested by per ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
And every unit is robustly built to the stringent requirements of ship surveyors such as CCS, BV, RS, ABS, LR, etc.
We are the supplier of many navy, such as Bangladesh Navy, France Navy, Greece Navy, Thailand Navy, Italy Navy, Philippines Navy,etc.
FLORESCENCE considers our clients as a part of the team, treating them as partners. We are always together with them on each step of the way,
from finding the solutions of fender using and ship launching to the manufacturing and installation operations on site.
Our rich experience has earned us a reputation as a dependable partner in many ports and shipyards around the world.
Contact Person: Michelle Zhang