Qingdao Florescence sent D1.8m*L12m 9 layers 30 airbags to Indonesia customer for ship docking and launching.
30pcs marine rubber airbags loaded in 40GP container.
● Over pressure Control:
Strictly control the operating pressure, over pressure is forbidden.
● The Landing Slipway Requirements:
The landing ground should be ground or cement concrete, according the tonnage of different ships.
● Avoid Sharp Objects:
Make sure no sharp objects and make sure the smooth and clean ground during using them in case of break of airbag.
● Avoid Distortion And Overweight
Avoid distortion in the length direction during rolling and avoid overweight load after gas charging.
● When the airbags are not to be used for a long time, they should be drained, cleaned, dried, filled with talc power, and the exterior surfaces should be coated with talc power.
● The airbags should be maintained in a dry ventilated room and be protected from light.
● The airbags should be in a relaxed condition free from tension, compression or other deformation.
● The airbags should be kept away from any heat source.
● The airbags should be protected from acids, alkalis, oils or organic solvents.
Contact Person: Ms. Michelle Zhang