Marine Airbag can be used in a wide range, the most important reason is that it is easy to operate. It has no special requirements which is less limited by the site, and do not need other large equipment. In this case, Marine air bag can greatly reduce construction costs and save a lot of cost.
1. High resistance to pressure: When Marine airbag is put under the bottom of the ship, it is squeezed by the ship and the air. As a result of the uneven rotation rate, the airbag will change the spiral shape. Our products has high resistance to take the pressure to remain its shape.
2. Durable anti-aging and wear-resistant ability: Marine airbags are exposed to sunlight, fresh water, sand and other pollutants in a hard environment. Our products are durable in appearance, resistant to fresh water and chemicals, and resistant to aging.
3. Optimized layout: the strength model of inflatable airbag was established and the function test was conducted.
Rubber ship airbags launching type:
1. There are three arrangement to arrange air bags when using the boat launching type.
(1) linear arrangement as show in the photo.
(2) staggered arrangement as show in the photo
(3) two lines arrangement as show in the photo.
As for which arrangement to use, it needs to depend on the ship’s width and the length of the air bags.
2.The linear arrangement means that :If the vessel width is 12m and the airbags effective length is more than 12m, so you can use the linear arrangement.
3. The staggered arrangement means that: If the vessel width is 18m, and your airbags effective length is 12m, so you should use staggered arrangement.
4. The two lines arrangement means that:When the vessel is 24m width, your airbags is 12m length, you should use the two liners arrangement.