|Inflatable Marine Lifting Salvage Rubber Airbags For Ship Launching Docking
|Ship Launching, Docking, Lifting, Salvage, Etc
|ISO, BV, CCS, RS, IRS
Marine Lifting Salvage Rubber Airbags,
Inflatable Salvage Rubber Airbags,
Ship Launching Docking Marine Airbags
Inflatable Marine Lifting Salvage Rubber Airbags for Ship Launching Docking
Why choose Qingdao Florescence ship rubber airbags?
1.Over 25 years extensive experience, Navy supplier
2.Products are certificated by CCS, BV, ABS, etc.
3.Strict control of quality inspection and raw materials.
4.Possibilities for fast delivery from stock or with short lead times.
Marine rubber airbags have the best designed structure which consists of five different functional membranes in rubber layers.
1) Outer rubber layer
The outer rubber layer that covers the outside of marine airbag to protect under layers from abrasion and other external forces. This compound has sufficient tensile and tearing strength to withstand any condition and hard usage.
2) Inner rubber layer
The inner rubber layer seals pressurized air inside marine airbags.
3) Synthetic-tire-cord layer as reinforcement
The reinforcement cord layers, which are made of synthetic-tire-cord commonly used in tires, are arranged at ideal angles to hold the internal pressure and distribute stress evenly. So they can provide strong efficient reinforcement.
Features of ship landing airbag
1. High strength: The polyamide cord thread for airbag is produced with high tension reinforced fiber. A cord thread has the strength more than 32N, and the cord fabric has consistent and reliable quality.
2. Wear resistance and anti-aging: An airbag often works in extreme conditions.For example, it is soaked in sea water, insolated in the direct sunlight and rolled in sand. Our marine airbag has high wear resistance and anti-aging ability, and the service life as long as 8-10 years.
3. Good air tightness: Our factory use high quality natural rubber and advanced manufacture process to assure that our products have good air tightness.
4. Safety and reliability: Marine airbag has the safety coefficient of 4-6 times, means that its bursting pressure is 4-6 times its work pressure.
How to launch ship by marine airbag
Step1: Prepare the launching slipway and related workers. As per calculation, select and check the appropriate marine airbags and quantity. Tidy up the launching slipway. Fix the ship by winch and anchors. Prepare all the necessary equipments.
Step2: Taking out all standing blocks under stern and middle one by one, and put in airbags. The distance between two rows should be confirmed as per the calculation.
Step3: Taking out all standing blocks under the prow. Run the winch and release the cable. Let the ship launch to water.
Step4: After launching, check all the deckhouse to confirm if there is any problem. Meanwhile, retrieving all the airbags.
Advantages of marine rubber airbag
A.Saving the investment of shipyard construction
The construction of launching facilities, like traditional slideway and its underwater engineering, are very expensive.If using
airbag launch, only a simple launching slip way shall be built without complex underwater engineering.
B.Simple operation,saving labor and work hours
Airbag launch avoids lots of trouble, such as the complex process of cleaning away the mucky soil on the surface of the slideway, covering or smearing with lubricating grease, setting slide plates and transoms and then binding them with hull, so as to save material consumption,manhour and expending time on preparation.Usually the preparation for airbag launch
maybe finished within one or two days due to the whole process is simple.The airbags may be reused by retrieving after
operatiion,that drops shipbuilding cost considerably.
Currently, countries in the world are highly regarded as an important act to promote environmental protection.
Contact Person: Michelle Zhang