Pneumatic rubber Fenders have been widely used for berthing structures as well as in ship-to-ship services since 1958. Due to its superior performance, major industries such as oil, mineral ore, offshore construction and drilling, fishing and shipbuilding, as well as port authorities and navies all over the world adopt it.
Pneumatic rubber ship fender has the advantages of high energy absorption and reaction force, low cost, long service life, simple installation and maintenance, etc. It is usually used in ship to ship, ship to wharf for barge and docking, which is a new generation product of fender of ships and is popular in the world.
Due to its self-floating characteristics, this floating fender for ship to ship operation is also particularly suitable for installation in docks where the tide level varies greatly. Among them, the filled rubber fender is especially suitable for applications in harsh environments, such as offshore drilling platforms, due to its advantages of maintenance-free and long service life.
0.3 to 4.5m
0.6 to 9.0m
50KPA or 80KPA
Natural rubber and fabric cord
Over 6-8 years
2 years with best after-sales service
Depends on the quantity, usually within 7 days.
T/T or L/C
We produce strictly comply with ISO 17357 and has been a Pneumatic Rubber Fender supplier for Chinese, UAE and Italian Navy!
Application of pneumatic rubber fender
--Oil and gas tankers
--Fast ferries and aluminium vessels
--Temporary and permanent installations
-- Rapid response and emergencies
Pneumatic Rubber Fenders are constructed of several layers of strong tire-cord, and are thus resistant to pressure and cutting. The safety factor adopted in the design of this fender is based on accepted theory and has been proven by extensive experimentation.
large-size fenders are equipped with a safety valve to release the inside air in the event of accidental over-pressure.
1. No Deterioration or Variation in Performance
Utilize the compressive elasticity of air, therefore
performance deterioration due to fatigue is absent.
2. Advantages at Inclined Berthing
Energy absorption does not decrease at inclined compression up to 15 degrees.
Heavy duty protection netting:
– Heavy duty protection netting with standard use of airplane/truck tires (Airplane tires are more rigid and have no steel inside). This will have a positive effect on the lifespan of both netting and fender (proven in practice).
– Use of head tires to protect the fender against damages by the towing rings.
– Towing rings, chain, shackles and swivels are random tested on break load.
– Hoses around the chain are going into the tires to prevent the chain cutting the tires.
– All chains are connected with certified connecting links and/or shackles.
– Towing rings, shackles and swivels (mounted on both sides)
– Heavy duty protection netting is approved by all major STS companies.