Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Natural Rubber:RSS3,imported From Thailand||Cord Fabric:||1880D2,100% Raw Silk|
|Standard:||CB/T-3795,CB/T-3837,ISO14409||Warranty Period:||24 Months|
|Design Using Life:||10 Years||Thickness:||More Than 5.5mm|
industrial air bags,
boat lift air bags
Ard High Pressure Nature Rubber Boat Inflatable Rubber Airbag
Instructions of air bags applied to up-to-slipway
* Fasten the hull with the steel cable of traction winch
* Fill in one or several air bags in the good position of the prow bottom .after charge, the prow shall be lifted to certain height so that the ship ca be moved forward by the traction of winch. For ships with flat bottom such as barge and so on ,the contact area between air bag and the bottom is large .if the ship is light, the prow ca be lifted by one air bag filled in from the prow .for ships which are difficult to feed in the air bag such as pontoon and so on. The air bag can be threaded from one side to another if the ship is very heavy. Add 1-2 or more air bags at certain interval until the prow ca be lifted. As to power-driven ship with v-shaped prow. The air bag is required to move backward as the lift is not large enough due to the small contact area between the air bag and bottom. Sometimes ,the airbag has to move back ward 1/4 the length of the ship to life the prow .during moving backward, precautions shall be taken to prevent scratch of the air bag by the stem. AV-shaped groove ca be dug first if possible so ss to enlarge the contact area between the air bag and the bottom, the coastal shipyard can bury the air bag in proper location during low tide and pull the ship to where the air bag locates. Charge the air bag and the ship will be lifted easily. Anyway ,the shipyard may adopt applicable method based on its own conditions.
*Star the winch to move the ship. Fill in the air bag gradually in accordance with the requirement of arrangement space until the ship is pulled to the slipway
*Lift ship with the help of crane, construct hard block, pad ship and remove the airbag.
Standard specifications of ARD inflatable rubber airbag
1> Diameter (D): From 0.3m to 2.2 m.
2> Effective Length (EL): From 6m to24m.
3> Total Length (TL): From 7m to28m.
4> Other specification of ship launching airbags also available upon customer’s request
Working pressure of ARD marine rubber airbag:
|Diameter||Layer||Work pressure||Diameter||Layer||Work pressure|
|D=0.8M||3||0.13 Mpa||D=1.5M||3||0.07 Mpa|
|4||0.17 Mpa||4||0.09 Mpa|
|5||0.21 Mpa||5||0.11 Mpa|
|6||0.25 Mpa||6||0.13 Mpa|
|7||0.30 Mpa||7||0.15 Mpa|
|8||0.33 Mpa||8||0.18 Mpa|
|D=1.2M||3||0.09 Mpa||D=2.0M||3||0.05 Mpa|
|4||0.11 Mpa||4||0.07 Mpa|
|5||0.14 Mpa||5||0.08 Mpa|
|6||0.17 Mpa||6||0.10 Mpa|
|7||0.20 Mpa||7||0.12 Mpa|
|8||0.23 Mpa||8||0.14 Mpa|
Pre-sale service:Every product will be inspected before shipment,guarantee the quality
On-sale service:Choose suitable package and transportation,gurantee the goods reach to customers safely,save freight for customers
After-sale service:One-to-one VIP service
We solemn promise:
1) Contact with customers statedly
2) Guide the installation and using of products
3) Provide maintenance manual of related products
4) Provide mending material for products
Contact Person: Ms. qiu