Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Natural Rubber:RSS3,imported From Thailand||Standard:||CB/T-3795,CB/T-3837,ISO14409|
|Design Using Life:||10 Years||Thickness:||More Than 5.5mm|
inflatable lift bags,
boat lift air bags
Marine Inflatable Rubber Airbag Used For Ship Launching And Landing
ARD rubber airbag application:
1. Hoisting and moving airbags: They can be widely used for moving various large prefabricated reinforced-concrete products (such as caisson, box culvert, and bridge), oil drilling equipment and integrated building, etc.
2. Floating and filling airbags:The corresponding buoyancy can be offered on the clients’ request for wreck salvage and underwater installation operation. Filling and floating gasbags can be flexibly used in the projects of wreck salvage, pontoon bridge installation, dock building, underwater transmission pipeline installation, etc. in many ways.
3. Ship landing and launching airbag: It is widely used for landing and launching the large-size, medium-size and small size ships, with the advantages of labor-saving, time-saving and capital-saving.
Standard specifications of ARD inflatable rubber airbag
1> Diameter (D): From 0.3m to 2.2 m.
2> Effective Length (EL): From 6m to24m.
3> Total Length (TL): From 7m to28m.
4> Other specification of ship launching airbags also available upon customer’s request
The structure of ARD inflatable rubber airbag:
It consists of a bag body and an iron-end component. The bag body is manufactured by vulcanizing the preliminary shaped airbag made of base rubber and reinforced fiber material. The material of the iron- end component is metal, and it is connected to the bag body firmly.
The weight for 8 layers inflatable rubber airbag
Weight of an airbag(Theoretical value)
Design suitable airbags for customers
And we can recommend you suitable sizes, if you tell us the following ship information.
For price quotes please answer the following questions:
* Type of vessel?
* LOA(length)of ship?
* Width of vessel?
* Vessel’s actual launched weight (gravity weight) without cargo?
* What is the vessel’s DWT?
* Type of ground ship is built on?(Dirt, concrete, etc.)
* Depth in meters of the water where the ship first enters the water?
* What’s the angle degree of slipway? (land, not under water)
* Please provide the low/high tide schedule at site
* The working height ? (The block stand height under the vessel)
* Distance from bottom of propeller to the water level?
* Distance from back of vessel (in dry dock) to the water entry point?
If possible , please provide photos of the launch area .
Pre-sale service:Every product will be inspected before shipment,guarantee the quality
On-sale service:Choose suitable package and transportation,gurantee the goods reach to customers safely,save freight for customers
After-sale service:One-to-one VIP service
We solemn promise:
1) Contact with customers statedly
2) Guide the installation and using of products
3) Provide maintenance manual of related products
4) Provide mending material for products
Contact Person: Ms. qiu