Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Natural Rubber And Cord Fabric||Design Using Life:||More Than 10 Years|
|Thickness:||More Than 5.5 Mm||Color:||Black|
|Layer:||3-12 Layers||Diameter:||From 0.3- 3.0 M|
marine salvage air lift bags,
boat recovery airbags
Floating Rubber Marine Airbag / Salvage Pontoon / Marine Salvage Airbags
ARD rubber airbag application:
1. Hoisting and moving airbags: They can be widely used for moving various large prefabricated reinforced-concrete products (such as caisson, box culvert, and bridge), oil drilling equipment and integrated building, etc.
2. Floating and filling airbags:The corresponding buoyancy can be offered on the clients’ request for wreck salvage and underwater installation operation. Filling and floating gasbags can be flexibly used in the projects of wreck salvage, pontoon bridge installation, dock building, underwater transmission pipeline installation, etc. in many ways.
3. Ship landing and launching airbag: It is widely used for landing and launching the large-size, medium-size and small size ships, with the advantages of labor-saving, time-saving and capital-saving.
Advantages of ARD marine salvage airbags:
1. High strength,anti-aging
2. Good air tightness,safety and reliability
3. High shock absorption,less reverse impact on ships
4. High kneading
Storage of the air bag
* If the air bag will not used for quite a long time, it shall be washed and dried, filled with French chalk inside and coated with French chalk outside as well as put in dry, shady and ventilated place in the room.
* Place storing the air bag shall be far away from the heat source.
* The air bag can’t contact with acid, alkali, grease and organic solvents.
* The air bag should be stretched flat when not used. it’s not allowed to pole up and stack heavy object on the air bag.
Guaranteed bearing capacity per unit length for 3 layers inflatable rubebr airbags:
Guaranteed bearing capacity per unit length
Special attentions during the use of the airbag
* Control the working pressure strictly and it’s not allowed to exceed the working pressure.
* There shall be no sharp and protruding hard object on the contact surface with the airbag in case it punctures the skin of the airbag .
* Try to avoid distortion happened to the length direction of the airbag
* Empty charge test shall be performed if the air bag is not used for a long time or reused after repair. Charge pressure if the airbag shall be the same as the test pressure valve when delivered. Inspectors shall be at least 3 meters away from the air bag. For air bag recovered from large damage, its working pressure shall be reduced reasonably. Besides, annual check shall be conducted on air bag which are used often.
* Do not drag the air bag on the ground
Contact Person: Ms. qiu