Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Natural Rubber:RSS3,imported From Thailand||Cord Fabric:||1880D2,100% Raw Silk|
|Standard:||CB/T-3795,CB/T-3837,ISO14409||Warranty Period:||24 Months|
|Design Using Life:||10 Years||Thickness:||More Than 5.5mm|
industrial air bags,
boat lift air bags
Widely Used And Flexible Heavy Lifting Marine Inflatable Rubber Airbag
Advantages of ARD inflatable rubber airbag
* High capacity against compression and twisting
When the airbag moves under the ship bottom, it will be compressed between the ship bottom and the ground. As the rolling velocities are not the same among them, they would be torsionally deformed. This composite deformation created by both the compression and twisting is described as compressed and twisted movement. When such compression and twisting happens on the air bag. Its partial wall would buckle. Then the wall in structure of the multi-layer fortifying fibers would very easily laminate and tear out .resulting the breaking of the fortifying fiber and consequentially the bursting of the entire airbag.
Optimized structural layout
The principle for optimizing the structural layout is to determine the size and orientation of the major stress in the working process, and then adjust the angle of the cord yarn at each layer to equalize the stressing onto each later more or less in order to give a full play to the efficiency of the fortifying fiber. For this purpose .we have established the strength model for the inflating rubber airbag and also tested the compressive property. We also studied the variation law of the size and orientation of the major stress on the bag wall and found out the best cord yarn layout. The new design has been proved very successful through bursting test and in-service use.
The structure of ARD rubber airbag:
It consists of a bag body and an iron-end component. The bag body is manufactured by vulcanizing the preliminary shaped airbag made of base rubber and reinforced fiber material. The material of the iron- end component is metal, and it is connected to the bag body firmly.
Working pressure of ARD marine rubber airbag:
|Diameter||Layer||Work pressure||Diameter||Layer||Work pressure|
|D=1.0M||3||0.10 Mpa||D=1.8M||3||0.06 Mpa|
|4||0.13 Mpa||4||0.08 Mpa|
|5||0.17 Mpa||5||0.09 Mpa|
|6||0.20 Mpa||6||0.11 Mpa|
|7||0.25 Mpa||7||0.13 Mpa|
|8||0.28 Mpa||8||0.15 Mpa|
|D=1.2M||3||0.09 Mpa||D=2.0M||3||0.05 Mpa|
|4||0.11 Mpa||4||0.07 Mpa|
|5||0.14 Mpa||5||0.08 Mpa|
|6||0.17 Mpa||6||0.10 Mpa|
|7||0.20 Mpa||7||0.12 Mpa|
|8||0.23 Mpa||8||0.14 Mpa|
Special attentions during the use of the airbag
* Control the working pressure strictly and it’s not allowed to exceed the working pressure.
* There shall be no sharp and protruding hard object on the contact surface with the airbag in case it punctures the skin of the airbag .
* Try to avoid distortion happened to the length direction of the airbag
* Empty charge test shall be performed if the air bag is not used for a long time or reused after repair. Charge pressure if the airbag shall be the same as the test pressure valve when delivered. Inspectors shall be at least 3 meters away from the air bag. For air bag recovered from large damage, its working pressure shall be reduced reasonably. Besides, annual check shall be conducted on air bag which are used often.
* Do not drag the air bag on the ground.
Contact Person: Ms. qiu